1. Independent – we do not sell investment products or charge asset based fees to our clients. Our fee-for-service or subscription based business model allows us to price our work on the basis of value add and complexity, not how much money our clients manage. Our business model is unique in the industry.
2. Long term focused – we genuinely believe that time-arbitrage is one of the key sources of outperformance in investment markets. We take long term perspective in our analysis and our judgement is not clouded by short-term performance pressure.
3. Research driven – our advisory and due diligence work is underpinned by thorough research using cutting edge techniques and tools. While our analytical framework is data and science driven, we apply a good level of human judgement, experience quality-based insights in our analysis.
4. Finance with a purpose – we are passionate about building a sustainable financial system that provides for more than just financial returns. We integrate financial and extra-financial information in our decision making and help our clients navigate through the complexity of emerging measurement challenges in the sustainable space. We believe that generating social and environmental returns along side financial returns is achievable with a well thought-out investment strategy.
5. Technology-enabled – technology and data is at the centre of everything we do. We have invested significantly into data, technology and digital tools so we can deliver interactive, unbiased and transparent decision tools to our clients.
A team of professionals with a passion to solve complex problems for clients.
Founding Director, Analyst
Financial Statistician, Data Scientist
Research Associate, Actuarial
Marketing & Communications Associate
Advisors and Consultants
Senior Advisor - Family Office
Senior Advisor - Product Innovation
Investment Consultant - superannuation funds